Argentina big game hunting, Argentina bird hunting, Argentina dove hunting, Argentina dove hunting trip, Argentina duck hunting, Argentina red stag hunting, Argentina wing shooting, dove hunting Argentina, duck hunting Argentina, fly fishing, fly fishing Argentina, Fly fishing in Argentina
Many people would consider it to be an offense against all that is natural to serve a Thanksgiving meal in which turkey is not the centerpiece. And while we enjoy turkey as much as anyone, we also find that duck is a perfectly acceptable substitute or compliment to the traditional Thanksgiving turkey that many of us are out there shopping for right now. Here are some reasons you may wish to try duck this Thanksgiving over turkey.
- Duck is nutritious and delicious: Duck meat is leaner than turkey and it is tasty as well. Moreover, duck contains selenium and zinc, both of which encourage good cellular metabolism. Finally, duck contains more iron than either turkey or chicken since it is a red meat bird.
- Duck is versatile for any occasion: Let’s face it. Turkey is a one or two times a year main course at best (Thanksgiving and Christmas). Duck is a much more versatile bird that can be integrated into meals all year round. It can be used in everything from casseroles to soups, salads and finger foods and more.
- Duck strengthens male vitality: Duck meat can help improve the functioning of the circulatory and nervous system. This is because it contains high concentrations of thiamine (Vitamin B1) as well as selenium and zinc. The three nutrients are necessary for male vitality.
- Duck contains natural antioxidants: The body needs antioxidants to fight the effects of free radicals on the cells. Duck contains an abundance of antioxidants.
- Duck is fun to hunt: Duck is a wonderful game bird. Think of how rewarding it will be to capture and prepare your own Thanksgiving Day bird instead of buying it from a grocery store alongside millions of other shoppers. In addition to dove hunting in Argentina and Argentina big game hunting, our country also has many duck species that are good for more than having as mantle pieces.
- Duck gives the immune system a boost: Duck contains nutrients that aid the body’s production of white blood cells. White blood cells help ward off infection.
As you can see, duck is a fine replacement to a holiday meal. Some people also find that doves are a good meat to accompany a Thanksgiving Day meal. In fact, there is some evidence that dove is making a comeback as part of a meal. We can tell you that whether you plan to stuff and mount your duck or whether you wish to prepare it for you family meal, you will have a wonderful time hunting duck or big game on our facility and in the case of dove hunting you will actually be doing ranchers here a big service.